Make a significant impact in the community AND with your team at the same time with this creative program. The End Hunger Games explores the concepts of gratitude and contribution in an interactive group setting. The best part of this program is the final phase where a local shelter or charity collects a massive donation of food from the group. And we can work with a specific charity of your choice if you choose. This event feels both rewarding and enjoyable at the same time.
A series of challenges based around non-perishable food will allow groups to earn the materials to build a themed structure. The more food teams win, the more impressive their structure can be. It will require everyone working together to present a winning effort.
- The following skills and behaviors will be featured in The End Hunger Games
- Creating and maintaining a consistent vision
- Identifying various leadership styles
- Dividing tasks quickly and taking action
- Managing time as a group to meet deadlines
- Interacting with creativity and enthusiasm
- Recognizing opportunity and seizing it
- Adapting to a shifting landscape
For this event, the overall investment level is higher than some of our other offerings as we make bulk purchases of non-perishable food. This is to ensure we’ve got sufficient canned and packaged goods to make great structures and a meaningful contribution to the charity of choice. If your organization would like to augment the supply of food – or source non-perishable food on your own, we can make that work, too.
Through this program tens of thousands of dollars of food has been donated to food banks, shelters for women and children and other worthy charities. It makes a difference with real people in the real world – meaning both the participants and the recipients.
Who this program is suitable for:
- Organizations wanting a philanthropic focus to their team building
- Teams that demand a
If you want to improve your writing skills, and if you believe that you essay writer are on the ideal path, then you should think about getting some writing help. There are several websites which can provide you invaluable tips, words of wisdom, advice, and also act as writers to you. Listed below are a few:
strong and purposeful facilitator for their events
- Planners who want an event that allows even large groups to interact in a lively space within a given venue
- Teams of competitive people looking for some deeper meaning within their team building programs
- Groups wanting a powerful and memorable program to follow a training session that gives an opportunity to practice new skills (Corporate Explorer Training offers a number of great skills development modules that mesh well with The End Hunger Games. The combination of training and team building is a very successful complete program.)
On behalf of the Canadian Microsoft Management team, I would like to officially Thank You, for leading our teams today through “End Hunger Games”! The feedback from our community was overwhelmingly positive and a great way to end our day. The donation to the Mississauga Food bank resonated with us all and was the best part of the exercise.
I promised our teams “Good Karma” and we delivered…